Week 43- guess who’s back?
Oi meus amores! Ijust thought i’d give you all an update. My mission leaders and I decided that it would be best for me to be transferred home to recover. I left teresina at 9:30am brasil time on friday and landed at 3pm brasil time on saturday. I did not sleep at all.
While i am disappointed to have to leave, I wont lie. It’s nice to be home. I am writing this email while drinking a 32oz diet dr pepper. It’s also FREEZING here. I am wearing a winter jacket when we go on walks. No , I am not kidding. I am so cold.
I dont really have much to say about my week, I spent most of it on bed rest. Sister Tonini took me to the artisan center so I could buy a couple of nativities and we went to the mall as well! My last dinner was pizza com borda de chocolate, claro.
I got to see my mom, my sister, Steven , Taylor and David when I landed. I am so grateful that they all came to pick me up. I got to hang out with Taylor and David at my house before they went back to cedar. We had fun drawing pictures of each other.
I got to go to my home ward and see all of my neighbors. We then visited my grandparents and I had a meeting with my new mission president. I got to eat ham and funeral potatoes for dinner and see my cousin Amelia. I have missed everyone so much!
Anyways, I would love to hear from you all, or see you guys! I hope you all have an amazing week.
Spiritual Thought:
Galatians 5:25- If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
I was thinking about hypocrisy this week. A lot of people profess to be Christians, and yet their actions and words don’t align with Christ’s teachings. As disciples of Him, we are taught to follow in His footsteps. If we have the Holy Ghost, we need to live by His teachings and show love to everyone!!
Pictures:
1. My cute family
2. My baby brother
3. My cute sister
4. I have the best friend and boyfriend ever
5. Us and our self portraits
6. We are accepting commissions now
7. Life is worth living









Comments
Post a Comment